Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- Administering Medicines Policy Procedures
- Admissions Policy
- Anti bullying policy
- Anti-bullying Leaflet 2017
- Behaviour Policy
- Best Value in Schools
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy (including CCTV)
- Equality Policy, School Information and Objectives
- Freedom of Information Policy
- ICT E-Safety Policy
- Parent ESafety Leaflet
- Pupils AUP Update 2015 (Acceptable Use Policy)
- Privacy Notice for Pupils at APJS
- LAC or CIN privacy notice at APJS
- Packed Lunch Policy
- Safeguarding Policy APJS
- Staying Safe Leaflet 2017
- Special Educational Needs – Disabilities (SEND) Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.