Annfield Plain Junior School works closely with the following professionals in order to provide the highest level of pastoral, medical and social support for pupils with SEND.
- Durham Educational Psychology Service
- Stanley One Point Hub
- Health Agencies, particularly School Nurse Service
- CAMHS Assessment Team
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Durham Autistic Spectrum Team
- Behaviour Support Services
- Durham Movement Difficulties Service
- Counselling Service
- Tree Tops Occupational Therapy
- The Service for Hearing Impaired
- The Service for the Visually Impaired
- One Point Children’s Service – (Educational Social Workers)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Statutory Casework Team
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.