Parent information, celebration and support sessions 2019-20
- September – Year 3 parents’ drop-in session.
- Thursday 21st November 9 to 10 am – mental health and wellbeing support workshop.
- Monday 21st and Wednesday 23rd October, 3:15-5:30pm – parents’ evenings.
- Monday 18th November, 5pm – Howtown information session.
- Friday 20th December, 10 am at Annfield Plain Methodist Church – Nativity Play “What does Christmas mean to you?”.
- Thursday 9th January, 5pm – Year 6 SATs meeting.
- Wednesday 5th February, 2pm – “Think Sensory, Not Behaviour” workshop, delivered by Treetops sensory team. (Practical support for parents of children displaying anxiety, struggling to sit still, dislike of loud noises etc.)
- Monday 9th and Wednesday 11th March, 3:15-5:30pm – parents’ evenings.
- Monday 16th March, 3:10-4:10pm – parent & pupil times tables workshop – come along and find out some fun games and activities you can use at home to help your child learn their times tables.
- Wednesday 1st April, 2pm – join us in our Science week to attend a rocket workshop featuring a real rocket.
- Reading for pleasure reading & afternoon tea parent and pupil sessions during World Book Week and Mother’s Day session.
- Friday 3rd April, 1:30pm – Easter coffee afternoon and fundraising fayre.
TBA – Y4 parent ukalele performance.
- Thursday 23rd April, 9-10 am, health and wellbeing session, including Relax Kids.
- Thursday 30th April, 9-10 am, coffee morning including e-safety information session.
- Monday 18th May, 3:10-4:10 pm, health and fitness pupil & parent session.
- Wednesday 20th May, 3sixty bike display.
- Friday 19th June – Father’s Day reading & afternoon tea parent and pupil session.
- Wednesday 8th July, 3:15-5:30pm – parents’ evening.
TBA – Annual singing picnic with infant school.