Our school office staff are here to help you. However, here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Contact: 01207 234531 email@example.com
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
The school day begins at 8:45 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. Children are not expected to arrive at school before 8:30 a.m. The front school gate opens at 8:30 am and pupils enter school on arrival between 8:30 and 8:45 am. Staff are available at the front gate to greet pupils and parents.
- Morning Break – Lower School 10:10 a.m. – 10:25 a.m.
- Morning Break – Upper School 10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Lunch Break for Lower School Mrs Taylor’s & Miss Angus’ classes 11:30am -12:10pm
- Lunch Break for Lower School Mrs Buckton’s class 11:45am – 12:25pm
- Lunch Break for Upper School Mrs Marley’s and Mrs Dorward’s classes 12:15 p.m. – 12:55 p.m.
- End of Day 3:00 p.m. Mrs Taylor’s and Miss Angus’ classes leave by the front gate. Mrs Buckton’s, Mrs Marley’s and Mrs Dorward’s leave by the side gate of school.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.